Use Your Blinker
The posted shall be amusing, interesting, and irreverent...Respect the funny.
Sunday, May 28, 2017
Link List 5-28-17
Chipotle says ‘most’ of its restaurants were infected with credit card stealing malware
- The company refuses to upgrade to chip credit card readers. Identity theft and security breaches are common place these days. I fear this trend will only get worse. Protect yourself and your money.
Hollywood is running out of hit ’80s movies to reboot
- This annoying tend needs to stop. I take solace in the fact that "Back To The Future" cannot be remade due to a contract with Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale.
Lack of sleep makes your brain start eating itself
A third of the nation's honeybee colonies died last year
- This is scary. Honeybees are responsible for a lot of the food we depend on to live.
Rotten Meat Truck Spills Over In Montreal While People Throw Up All Over The Place
- Actual headline. Not an Onion article.
Under Trumpcare, Having a High Fever Once Is a Pre-Existing Condition
- If you think that you are healthy and the GOP healthcare reconstruction won't effect you, take a closer look at the fine print.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)